1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trams at the Grand?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bluemagic, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluemagic

bluemagic TS Member

I just got a call from a friend who is at the Grand this week and he told me the trams are not in use. Is this true??? I am leaving tonight with my RV and I have a rental car waiting to pick-up Saturday so no problem with me. If they are not using them it sure will be tough for a lot of folks. Tom F.

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

You aint reading TS.com very much ... no there aint no gotdanged trams this year.

3. bluemagic

bluemagic TS Member

Sorry, I have been a little busy this week getting caught up at work to go for the next 10 days. Thanks Though. Tom F.

4. EDGARMCM

EDGARMCM TS Member

My understanding is that the Trams are set ujp behind the line for people to sit in for shade. Talked to a friend who lives at Sparta and he said that if you think the golf carts were bad last year they are worse this year. Like a swarm of bees.

5. Tatanka Donk

Tatanka Donk Active Member

I was there yesterday and NO the trams are not running and the golf carts are not a problem. They are a good way of getting around. Don

6. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

who do i contact to rent a golf cart?

7. lumper

lumper TS Member

Mr Snyder ... look in the thread you started and you will find the answer to your question ... it was answered the post before you asked who you contact.

Little Egypt Golf Carts
    1-800-447-2278

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.