1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

???? Trailer Hitch Umbrella Holder ???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WarEagle2017, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

yes cabelas has the table.<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

I saw one on a pick up truck/hitch with a table and large umbrella. It was all white in color but don't know anything more/only saw it once at ( Pa ) Hegins gun club as I was walking by.Looked pretty smart !

3. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Foggy...

4. Roger IL

Roger IL TS Member

Here you go. Mash on the link above..........Roger

5. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

I noticed on Roger's post that they are sold out, however, a little imagination and a decent welding shop should fix you up. There was a gentleman from Illinois that I got to know who made his own and it worked perfectly, umbrella,table and all. Have fun or wait till they're back in stock.

6. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

Go to your local: K-mart, Wal-Mart, ECT and purchase a large umbrella. Take it and your SUV to a steel fabrication/welding shop and have them fabricate a custom holder for you.

Open and hold the umbrella where you want it positioned from your vehicle. I had one made several years ago, works great. As I recall (?) it cost around $75.00.

Frank

7. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

I used a Harbor Freight cargo extension support that I got on sale (about $20). Instead of the "T" upright piece I stuck in a piece of PVC pipe whose ID matched my patio umbrella. I cut four vertical slits in the PVC pipe and added a pipe clamp to the pipe so I could hold the umbrella where I wanted and not have it weathercock in the wind. It would be a simple matter to add a table top centered on the umbrella shaft to make the rig complete.

8. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

http://www.automobrella.com/site/index.html
    Check the above...manufacturer direct, but $119.00 plus shipping..lb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
bumperhitch umbrella holder
hitch umbrella holder
hitch umbrella mounts
how to make a umbrella holder hitch

receiver hitch umbrella holder