1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trail Cams

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by m70win, Aug 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m70win

m70win Member

I want to buy a trail camera and was wondering what features I should get. I see ther priced from 70.00 on up to 360.00. I was thinking 4g card capable with infrared. Anybody have a favorite brand?

Tim

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Cuddleback has been the leader in game camera's for years but the others have improved a lot. There are so many out there now so it's probably best to find one with the features you want and price range. I have a couple of Moultrie game camera's one is infared and is 6 magapixel and the other is regular flash and 4 megapixel. I consider them to be just as good as my cuddleback at a lot less price.(both of those were less than $250.00 each) I go to several shows every year and find tremendous improvements in all of the cameras, especialy this year. The time response for the cuddlebacks were where they excelled. With a lot of the others when the deer walked in front of the camera it would only get a picture of the tail end of the deer. Jackie B.

3. m70win

m70win Member

Thanks Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.