1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

traffic alert at Cardinal Center in Ohio

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jeffprigge, May 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Member

looks like it will be done by the Buckeye
  2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Active Member

3. mikkeeh

mikkeeh Member

Its a mess there now!!! I live < 15 miles from Cardinal....I'll try and post updates as the shoot grows nearer!
  4. Setterman

Setterman Active Member

BigM, Whats the problem? Can't find anything on that site you posted.
  5. Unknown1

Unknown1 Active Member

6. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Active Member

fixed it!!!
  7. yakimaman

yakimaman Active Member

I'm taking a 5th wheel in there on Friday - there's an alternate route (from the South) that entails about a mile of older but usable roadway that puts you in the back door at Cardinal. Jenna at Cardinal can provide the map link. I drove it yesterday and think it will work out ok.

Rich
  8. steele

steele TS Member

I went to Cardinal last Friday to show a business associate the layout. Going N/B on I71, there was a little backup getting off the exit, caused by re-surfacing of the overpass bridge. I doubt it will be done until mid/late summer. I don't know about S/B. Butch from pgh
  9. j@c

j@c Member

For the next 15 days there will be no entrance or exit from the interstate and Rt 61 over the interstate is closed. But all should be open by the Buckeye and we are really looking forward to having a new interchange!!!!

In the meantime if you want to camp or come and shoot some practice trap there are other ways to get to us. I've posted a link to a Google map on our Facebook page. Just do a search on Facebook for Cardinal Center Campground. If you don't have Facebook and would like for me to email the link to you just shoot me an email.

We're looking forward to seeing everyone!!!!

Jenna
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.