1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

trading guns on here

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chadshot, May 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chadshot

Chadshot Member

How do you go about trading for a gun on here? Which guy gets their gun first? Or ship at same time?
    Thinking about putting my NIB Sig up for trade or sale?

Chad

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Whatever you and the other person agree on. Keep in mind that an FFL will need to be involved on both ends when shipping guns out of State unless you both live in the same State and/or can do a face to face deal(giving its legal in said State).

How about more info on your Sig and what it is you are looking to trade for?

3. Chadshot

Chadshot Member

my sig is a 40 cal P229, 2 hi cap mags, night sites. Need to go get in safe to see more about it. As far as trades possible browning o/u for my son to use for trap. Just started looking for him.

4. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Chad: I would only do a trade if I could see the seller face to face and see the condition of his trade before committing to a one for one trade. Too many scam artists out there.

5. Chadshot

Chadshot Member

That's what I am afraid of. I see some people offering for sale or
    Trade so was curious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.