1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TRADERS BEWARE...YOU BE THE JUDGE

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by flabigpapa, Nov 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Posted a MX adjustable stock SC3 grade for sale. A EUROxxx replied with trade,and forward pics to one another and agreed to sending stock, and recieve stock set in trade for inspection, only to recieve set that did pass inspection and has refused to return stock. What has happened to GOOD HONEST GUN TRADES AND OR DEALS. I see this guy active on this site. BE WARNED HE IS NOT SOMEONE TO DEAL WITH AS HE is a DIRT BAG. I should of known from the condition of the stock,all garded up from his no dought gold nugget pinky ring.So fellow straight up gun traders and straight shooters BE WARNED!!!!
    Bart Reynolds

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Is this the same guy trying to sell the DiSimone?

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

PM me with his identity if you will

4. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

If you are truthful about the situation then you owe it to others to make the persons identity known.

I have yet to have any ill dealings from folks here and have actually been pleasantly surprised at quality/condition of items upon receiving.

5. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Yeah! I'm the guy with the DeSimone. You guys be the judge of this deal. He approached me with an offer to sell a stock for way too much money. I countered witha trade offer for a stock and forend even up for his stock. Pics were swapped back and forth and the trade was made. He then decided that he didn't want what he got, and wasn't happy. I then offered him $150, just to keep the peace. This greedy bastxxx came back and wanted $200 difference! He got an unaltered MX-8 sporting stock and matching schnable forend, for a cut off MX-15 stock, in no better shape than the one I sent him.
    The reason he wanted out of the deal was because it didn't fit his hand(?), not because of condition. He saw what he was getting & should have decided there and then whether or not he wanted it.
    I still have complete e-mail file of all communications, and will be happy to copy entire file to anyone interested. He contacted me FIRST, and there was no mention of inspection privledges mentioned. He simply changed his mind!
    Any further aspersions cast on my character will be met with LEGAL ACTION !

6. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Why not just SEND ALL THE STUFF back to the original owners and agree to hate each other, and stop the he said/ she said stuff.....

7. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Why not each of you send the items back and you are out shipping is all?? If I sold someone something that they were unhappy with, I would give him his $$ back and pay the shipping but thats why I have 100% feedback on Ebay and all the gun auctions. Bad feedback is not worth it

8. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

I think I'd get my attorney "F U Bailey" revved up for the mother of all lawsuits!!!! Stop talkin' and start suing!

LOL

9. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

As between the guy who can't spell or write, and makes insulting comments about the other party, while pretending to hide his identity - which anybody using the SEARCH feature could find in a minute; and the guy who responded with a sane, rational explanation and offers to document the transaction - I think Judge Judy would have to find in favor of the second one.

10. flabigpapa

Joe, By all means PLEASE copy all of our emails, and show that your offer money, all I wanted was my stock back. As for hiding my ID, I listed my email and my full name. So ask Judge Judy Please. Bart Reynolds

11. flabigpapa

I also offer to pay return shipping for him as well , so he would not be out of pocket anything. POST the emails, show were you did not want your stock back.
    I have gotten over it without any threats of legal action, you have to wonder about who crying the loudest.

12. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

(1) Writing "EuroXXX" is not protecting the identity of EuroJoe anymore than writing flagbigpXXX would be disguising your.

(2) Judge Judy's decision is final and no appeal is allowed. Case closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.