1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TRADED FS or trade Seitz with bbls and stock lock

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by James L Balog, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

0   0   0

Hey guys what i have here for sale is a Silver sietz with 2bbls and Pat Mccarthys Stock Lock system for sale

the reciever has a serial number of 96 but the barrels do not match the first barrel is a 34in #2 adj rib barrel with a bull choke, The second barrel is also 34in with Tom wilkensen barrel work done (also full choke, i forget the Constrictions of the barrels and can not measure them right now) the second barrel is also pro ported and a delrin rib was added. this barrel will shoot 100% or a tad higher so i was told by the previous owner, i have actually never shot this barrel.

The stock lock system has a decent chunk of wood on and as well as two differnt combs to match the barrels.

This gun will aslo include a seitz americase.

im asking $9,000 obo for this gun or would consider a trade for the following plus cash

perazzi single barrels (tm-10, mx-10, mx2000, mx-15)
    k-80
    alfermanns 90/10 or 100% rib
    maybe other guns to who knows

Also id prefer not to ship this gun. if possible id like to meet up with the buyer and sell it in person. this is a lot of money to be buying something over the net id prefer that you know exactly what youre getting. call me weird but id just feel better about it that way. i live in northern ohio but id be willing to drive 7-8 hours to meet up with you

this is the only picture i have on this computer i will take better pics and update all the information on this thread later tonight or tomorrow

any questions dont hesitate to email me or call 440-452-8006

thanks James

jameslbalog_2008_0303.jpg

2. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

0   0   0

heres some more pictures, also the LOP is about 14-5/8in with the smallest kick eez available.

jameslbalog_2008_03032.jpg

jameslbalog_2008_03033.jpg

jameslbalog_2008_03034.jpg

jameslbalog_2008_03035.jpg

jameslbalog_2008_03036.jpg

3. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

0   0   0

considering a trade but to the top for now
    8,000 plus shipping takes it

jameslbalog_2008_03037.jpg

jameslbalog_2008_03038.jpg