1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TRADE RC AIRPLANE COLLECTION FOR A NICE TRAP GUN

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by millerm12, Apr 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. millerm12

millerm12 Member

0   0   0

i have some rc airplanes that are ready to fly and in excellent condition.these planes are like new and have never been crashed or repaired.some are very large and it would be very exspensive to ship so prefferably would like to meet someone face to face for a trade.i have a 71" yak-55 that has a 30cc gas motor.also i have a hanger 9 t-34 trojan,a sig wonderer,a 90mm f4-fantom edf jet that is in blue angels color scheme,also a t-33 shooting star edf jet(microjet),a indoor helicoptor(blade cx2).as well as two large biplanes in stages of being built,and a host of parts ,glues,servos,starters and more.im looking for a nice trap gun for a even trade.im not partial to any particular trap gun.if your interested in pics of all of what i have please e-mail me and i will get back with you..added some pics of some of the planes but not all.there are more planes and more more accesories to go with it.good luck shooting.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Thaey would look like they got shot at and hit with a trap gun if I tried to fly them, real planes now thats a different story ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

When I wasn't shooting trap I was flying RC planes and helicopters in Las Vegas. I saw a $30,000 RC plane totally destroyed in an instant because the pilot had a momentary glitch. The worst that'll cost you in trap is a lost target.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.