1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TRADE -Quality TrapGuns for Nikon Lense

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by DB Bill, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'm looking for some of the Pro-level Nikon lenses. Specifically (1) Nikon 200mm f2, (2) Nikon 300mm f2.8, (3) Nikon 400mm f2.8, (4) Nikon 500mm f4, and (5) Nikon 200-400mm f4 zoom lens. I'm not interested in any grey-market lenses not any lenses except the ones listed. Lenses must be in excellent condition with all the factory accessories included.

Available for trade -- Two Bowen Single-barrel trapguns and a Parcour's Grade K-80 multi-bbl set -- 32"Trap barrel w/factory choke tubes - 20ga K-80 Sporting 30" barrel w/factory choke tubes and a set of K-80 28" Skeet barrels with Briley choke tubes with a full set of the latest Kolar sub-gauge tubes all with screw-in chokes. There are also 3 full sets of custom wood available for K-80 and I would be willing to part out the K-80 bbls and some of the wood if the right lens came along.

Can provide photos to those who respond via PM with lenses to trade. Please provide which lens or lenses you have to trade and their conditon and which gun(s) you're interested in and I provide photos.

2. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

4. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0