1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TRADE MADE 31.5 in. Perazzi Bbls for 34 in. Bbls

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Bud Johnson, Mar 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bud Johnson

Bud Johnson Member

0   0   0

TRADE MADE PENDING RECEIPT OF BBLS.......

I would like to trade a set of 31.5 inch Perazzi 18.7 Factory choked Perazzi barrels for a set on 34 inch 18.7 Perazzi. The 34's can be fixed choked as long as they are tight choked like F/IM, IM/IM, IM/M, F/M. The 31.5 inch barrels have four Briley Spectrum chokes, cyl, IC, M and IM.

These barrels have hardly been used. I took them off a MX2000S.(139XXX)
    The barrel weight is 1.63kg.

See pictures below and thank you for looking.

Bud Johnson
    marinebud01@aol.com
    512-258-3959

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bud Johnson

Bud Johnson Member

0   0   0

3. Bud Johnson

Bud Johnson Member

0   0   0

4. Ral

Ral TS Member

0   0   0

Bud, I have the barrels you want, I think, I will call you tomorrow if you don't respond in a few minutes. Ral

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.