1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trade Jewelry/Coins/Stamps for Trap Gun

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by reedrew, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reedrew

reedrew TS Member

0   0   0

I have a coin collection, U.S.Stamps,and some beautiful womens and mens jewelry recently left to me by a relative and would like to trade for a trap gun. Any would make beautiful gifts for wives, husbands, children for birthdays, Christmas, etc....Earrings, rings, charms,cuff links, etc. All are gold or platinum which in todays world is better than paper money! Some contain diamonds, sapphires, pearls. I even have a 32* Mason ring with a nice diamond. If you're interested please email me for specific details. Thanks for looking.

2. reedrew

reedrew TS Member

0   0   0

I have a coin collection, U.S.Stamps,and some beautiful womens and mens jewelry recently left to me by a relative and would like to trade for a trap gun. Any would make beautiful gifts for wives, husbands, children for birthdays, Christmas, etc....Earrings, rings, charms,cuff links, etc. All are gold or platinum which in todays world is better than paper money! Some contain diamonds, sapphires, pearls. I even have a 32* Mason ring with a nice diamond. If you're interested please email me for specific details. Thanks for looking.

3. reedrew

reedrew TS Member

0   0   0

4. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

0   0   0

I'd think twice before I sold or traded some good jewelry.

Not to bad mouth guns, but items like quality Masonic items probably will hold their value better than a trap gun.

On the other hand, a K32 Super Crown sounds nice.

Easter regards.....Gerald

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

TMX, BT99 Plus, BT99 GR3, TMX Special. I have more. I will need good pics and cannot trade retail/retail as guns are a known and jewelery always has questions.

Get your camera out

Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.