1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trade Dillon Square deal B for 870 Trap

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Mike K P, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike K P

Mike K P Member

0   0   0

I took my nephew shooting for the first time Sat. and he's hooked. I'm looking for a nice 870 Trap with a monte carlo stock that he could use. I would like a little older one with a fixed full choke. Due to lack of cash I'm looking to trade a Square Deal B in 45 acp along with 1000 once fired cleaned casings and 500 230 gr. round nose lead bullets. The Square Deal is brand new, never used most of it still packed in the box. I'm looking for a nice 870 and could probably put in a little cash. This might be kind of a long shot but just thought I'd ask. Thanks for reading my long winded thread. Mike Pracht.

2. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

0   0   0

Consider this: 870 with a "new stock and forend/28" modified barrel" bought another one to rebuild my TB. I only used the receiver. This receiver is a 3" magnum and has a few slight discolorations, the stock and forend/barrel are as new. With it I could put in a Boyds thumbhole stock and forend, finished, with a 30" Mod Trap 870 barrel.

I figure we could do the swap if you tossed in $200....we'd each pay the shipping to the other. As I said, the 28" modified fixed choke is "as new" and the 30" Mod Trap is used but in 90% or better condition.

3. Mike K P

Mike K P Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the offer but I'm looking more for more of a conventional 30" full trap. Mike.

4. Mike K P

Mike K P Member

0   0   0

I forgot also included in the deal is a dial bullet caliper hardly used. Mike.

5. Mike K P

Mike K P Member

0   0   0

Up one more time. I have pictures I can email if anyone is interested. I also have added to the deal a digital scale never used. Thanks, Mike.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.