1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trade: Citori XT 34"unsgl for 32"unsgl bbl only

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Talladega, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talladega

Talladega TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Citori XT with a 34" unsingle barrel. The barrel is unaltered and 99%. I would like to trade for a XT 32" unsingle barrel, not the entire gun. I DO NOT want a 32" O/U.

2. swatman201

swatman201 Member

0   0   0

Trade: Citori XT 34

Would you be interested in selling the 34 unsingle outright?

Joe Isnardi

swatman201@aol.com

Big Pine Key, Fla

3. Talladega

Talladega TS Member

0   0   0

Joe,
    I have considered selling the gun an buying a new 32" unsingle from Guns Unlimited. I bought this gun new from them about 1 1/2 years ago. My gun does not have an adjustable comb. Original price $2600. The new ones are $2700. The stock is 100% since it was never used. I had a custom Wenig stock on a superposed that I used on the Citori. The bluing is 99% with not wear on the receiver as I hold all my guns on the fore end and not the receiver. It also has a single release trigger that I can remove in a few minutes.
    If I sell the gun, I would have to pay the difference between the sell price and a new gun plus getting a release trigger installed plus more shipping charges.
    This is why I would like to find someone to swap with.
    If I cannot find a swap I will consider selling the gun.
    I'll get back to you in a few days. If you are still interested, I can send you some pictures. The gun would come in the original box with everything supplied when it was purchased. You would get it out of the box as I received it except is has been shot about 2000 times.
    Larry

4. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Larry,

Do you have 32" O/U barrels for this gun, and if so would you be interested in selling them?

Thanks,

Jon Reitz

5. Talladega

Talladega TS Member

0   0   0

No, I do not have o/u barrels. It was bought as an unsingle only.
    Larry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.