1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TRADE - 303 Trap for Waterfowl Shotgun

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jm1079, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

are you interested in an Ithaca 10 gauge semi-auto goose gun? jm

2. skeetshooter

skeetshooter TS Member

I have a Browning Gold 3 1/2" magnum. 28" barrel with full set of factory choke tubes and additional (1) special waterfowl tube matched to bore, (2) special turkey chokes. All chokes are bore matched and shoot exceptional.
    The gun is three years old. Been shot maybe 25 times. Killed a few geese and couple of turkeys with it. I only shoot hevi-shot. I am now hunting with a 20 ga. 3" mag. due to health and age. (old) It has hi-viz sights and is covered with camo. tape for hunting at present. This is easily removed. Synth. stock and forearm. The gun is in excellent conditon. Probably 95% ++. I am located in central Kentucky. E-mail or call me @ 270-862-4638 before 7:00PM
    if you would be interested. I shoot a small amount of country trap and would like to try an automatic, perhaps lower recoil than my Model 12..
    Thanks, Dennis

3. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

DR Bill where are you located, I have a few good waterfowl guns that you may be interisted in, that I would probaly trade. Maryland here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.