1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trade 1 bag shot for overnite parking Sparta

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by new loader, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. new loader

new loader Member

Will trade 1 bag shot for 1 overnight parking space next week Monday-Friday. Travel plans are flexible, could be any single night. You won't have to feed me or entertain me, just a place to park. Your choice 7-1/2 or 8. Email me directly for final arrangements and phone number. Thanks to all.

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

Oh good gracious ... times have gotten so bad and shot prices so high that we are now using shot as some form of bartering currency.

I can just see it now ... Dateline Sparta ... it has been reported that down at Bubba's local fillin station gas prices are at an all time high of 21oz of #8 shot for a gallon of regular and premium will cost you 26oz of #7.5 shot. For those of you driving HyBrids you may purchase gasoline with reclaimed shot at a discounted price of 19oz of shot per gallon.

Stay tuned for a later update on what the local entertainment and eatery's will be offering for shot at this years Grande.

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

New loader; I would think you could park overnight in the primitive camping area.

Don

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

If your parking a camper for 1 night you could always park in the Wally World parking lot ... they strongly support overnight camper parkers in there lot.

5. C H S

C H S TS Member

A long time ago, I read that when times began to get really tough, .22 cal long rifle ammo would be used as a form of currency. I have so much .22 ammo now I consider myself the Bill Gates of alternative money.

Andy

6. new loader

new loader Member

I failed to mention the vehicle is a van not a big RV. Keep the email coming. Virg: your offer looks most promising at this time.

7. atashooter

atashooter Member

I will trade 2 blocks of crack for 1 bag of shot...... LOL. The world's economy now revolves around bags of shot.

8. Clay Addict

Clay Addict Member

Magnum or chilled?

9. lumper

lumper TS Member

Will the van be a rockin?

10. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

the primative camp site was 10.00 a night at the U.S. open that way you can stay 3 nights for 1 bag.

Fog

11. almost unemployed

almost unemployed TS Member

What else do you have to offer for the non-reloaders? Trap shooters must be the biggest cheap skates.

12. new loader

new loader Member

I have a good offer for 8-9-07, but plans here are unsettled. Any other offers? Case of bottled water to non-reloaders. Supposed to be hot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.