1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Toyota Winnebago Mini Motorhome

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Barry C. Roach, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Looking at a used 1994 - 40,000 miles. I need your input on the reliability of these. What's it worth in 'so called' excellent condition.

Thanks in advance. Barry

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

A few more details such as asking price and such would be helpful for answering your inquiry.

3. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

40,ooo motorhome miles are not like car miles. They are always maxed for weight- depends on how well maintained.

4. DB3006

DB3006 Member

Gas or Diesel?

5. Barry C. Roach

Gas V6. They are asking way too much for it - $16,000. I haven't talked to the owner yet so my info is poor at this point.

The NADA blue book have it valued at $8758. at 'low retail.' $10,544 at 'average retail.' I usually don't use the NADA guides since I usually will only pay "loan value" for any rv, unless there is something very special or it is the exact thing I want. In this case, in excellent condition, it is just what I need.

When I see it and it is in excellent condition and it drives out and everything works, I may consider giving him some sort of premium but no where near the asking price.

When I get more info i'll let you all know. Thanks again. Barry

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Barry,

Compare the prices at NADA and Kelly Blue Book (KBB.com) to find a happy medium ... Call your insurance agent and ask them how much you can insure it for and that will tell you the story ... The motorhome market is real soft right now and you should be able to make a smoking deal ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Barry,

Compare the prices at NADA and Kelly Blue Book (KBB.com) to find a happy medium ... Call your insurance agent and ask them how much you can insure it for and that will tell you the story ... The motorhome market is real soft right now and you should be able to make a smoking deal ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

They are woefully underpowered!

9. magic

magic Member

I have one and have had for 6 years. They are underpowered but very good on fuel. I nice 94 should sell for 10 or 12k.

JASON

10. Barry C. Roach

Thanks all. This guy pretty much thinks he has a collectors' item. When I talked to him by phone he sounded drunk and then defensive......so I'll give up on this one.......and wait for the next.

I appreciate all your comments. Shoot well..........Barry

11. Urbans

Urbans Member

When buying a used automobile, call your bank and ask what the loan value is, if the bank is willing to invest that amount, you should be okay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.