1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

toyota commerical

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by smsnyder, Dec 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Things must be bad in the automotive business when Toyota is showing you how to distroy your present vehicle to buy a new Toyota. I bet the insurance like those new tv commericals? lol

2. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

I have not seen the commercial but, looking at new car prices, I wonder how car dealers manage to sell many new cars.

Many advertisements tout lease prices only with lots of fine print. New car loans of 60 months or more are not unusual. I guess that I am just getting too old but I can't justify spending $30,000 or more on an asset that will depreciate to almost nothing in 5-7 years.

We have two Toyota’s; a Tundra and a Camry. They hold their value and have been very reliable. As long as they do their job, we will not be buying another vehicle for many years.

IMO, at some point, the new vehicle market will significantly contract as the typical vehicle will be priced out of reach of many potential buyers no matter what financing gimmicks are used to sell them. $3 and perhaps $4 a gallon gasoline will not help matters much either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.