1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Total stupidity in America today......

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jun 15, 2013.

1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

You just can't make this up,,,,,,,cop couldn't do his job due to the fact the kid would not stop talking,,,,,,,maybe 548 can enlighten us on this one.......LOL

2. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

The know they are in deep CRAP and they are trying to scare him! My guess they will lower charges to some B.S. misdemor and if he doesn't cave, they will drop them. Hard to believe they can find a BOZO jury that would see any crime committed! The Jerks that need to be locked up are the teacher, prinipal, and this idiot prosecutor!!!!! After this is over I hope somebody makes their life living hell!

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

It's utterly sickening the way our Country has lost its soul. I'm sure the forum idiot liberals will be along soon to tell us how great the Muslim dictator squatting in the White House is doing running the Country. He's running it alright. Right into the freak'n ground.

R.I.P. USA--- Rest In Peace

4. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

- "Our country went through a transition during the last election where the parasites came together and outnumbered the hosts." -jdavionic

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

"education process"

In real English, Indoctrination process!!!!

6. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

What a bad deal. Stupidity at it's peak. We are constantly offended in the city square by T shirts that say F*#K you, and other vulgar things. Every 3rd jerk has his entire boxer shorts hanging out of the top of his pants, and the "authorities" are making an NRA shirt a criminal offense. If the kid started to pray to JESUS they would have called in the SWAT officers.

Maybe the school system and the police officer need to find other lines of work. What a bunch of fools. And they are the ones setting the standards for the next generation. We are doomed.

7. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

and the NRA in this case stood for Need Rational Authorities right?

And if you wear a National Restaurant Association shirt what happens? You don't get the Presidential nomination:)

8. Mapper

Mapper Member

I guess it's time to dust off my NRA hat and assorted gun club hats and show solidarity for that kid. I have a Gr. Grandson about that age and I would be very angry if he were so treated. He** I got a bit disturbed when they stopped kids from carrying pocket knives.

I have been a lurker on this site for a few years and have posted more in the last few weeks than I did in any previous six month period. I guess I am becoming an angry old man.

Mike Kennedy

9. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Mike, any of us that can actually think in a rational manor better be angry, or we become part of the doom of America.

10. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Stupidity, just the "new normal". We've dumbed down almost everything. Once the genie is out of the bottle we won't be able to get it back. BT100dc

11. rpeerless

This young man is facing a year in jail for what? Wearing a shirt that represets people willing to fight for Second Amendment Rights?

This is an OUTRAGE! and I'm offended too.

What is being done to help him and clear his record?

Second Amendment, God Given Rights:

From Isaia Chapter 45:5 6

"I am the Lord and there is no other, there is no God besides me.

It is I who arm you, though you know me not, so that toward the rising and the setting of the sun men may know that there is none besides me."

Isaia 54 13-17

"All your sons shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the peace of your children.

In Justice shall you be established, far from the fear of oppression, where destruction cannot come near you.

Should there be any attack, it shall not be of my making; whoever attacks you shall fall before you.

Lo, I have created the craftsman who blows on the burning coals and forges weapons as his work; it is I also who have created the destroyer to work havoc.

No weapon fashioned against you shall prevail; every tongue you shall prove false that launches an accusation against you.

This is the lot of the servants of the Lord, their vindication from me, says the Lord."

And who is the Lord?

Isaia 45: 3

"I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who calls you by your name."

And what about the Hindus, Buddists, atheists, progressives etc. They are part of the 'no me not' group.

Time to dis assemble the Dept. of un Education, a bunch of political hacks, forcing indoctrination upon American children and forcing the issue. Kids can't even say they went on a hunting trip with their Dads, or that he/she shot a 100 in competition.

Does anyone remember singing/reciting, "Let's Go on a Bear Hunt" in elementary school or going to school wearing a pen knive clipped to your belt?

When did the sublime become the riduculous?

12. rpeerless

Furthermore, one size fits all legislation does not work. We are not all a nation of city dwellers.

Why do true Americans have to limit their speech, hide their activites and themselves from the American(?) public?

13. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

These times remind me of the mid to late 60's.

Commie long-haired hippies, corrupt overbearing wasteful government, protests, hawks vs.doves, bra and draft card burnings, equal rights, lousy economy, atomic mutual destruction, assassinations.

How easily we forget how those days seemed like the end of the world with all the same ferventness and vitriol we see today...

What is sure in my view is that both periods were/are fantastic venues for people to espouse their rhetoric with the same fervor as a sweaty pentecostal preacher ranting to the unforgiven at a hot August tent revival.

The end is coming, but most likely not today--or tomorrow.

Guy B.

14. rpeerless

Want to know what's ok and not okay to talk about in school from what I can remember from a short twenty years ago?

Not Okay:

Trains - no one knows what you're talking about

Guns - forbidden

Fishing

'Non approved' books

American history

Military vehicles

Military weaponry

Battleships etc.

Air museums

Air Shows

Military museums

Religion class

Hunting

Science museums with taxidermy

Favorite sports teams/gear

Science

Math

Opposite sex

Food

15. rpeerless

What's okay:

Music

Dance

Local sports games

Arts and crafts

Clothing

Makeup

Other cultures

Video games

Movies

TV shows

Shopping trips

Hiking and bicycling

Domestic animals

Ecology

Cars

Wrestling

Winter sports

Opposite sex

"Healthy" Food

Medical problems

16. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

School us to teach things to earn a living. Teach things for life after school. Perpare for life and work. Now it doesn't. Get them in get them out.

17. rpeerless

Many middle and high schools used to teach clothing design and metal shop, woodworking and sculpture but since funding and liability became an issue....nothing. Vocational schools that you must now pay tuition for have taken over and are post high school.

For science biology, disection was always performed. Talked to high schoolers that did not have that opportunity in Biology.

18. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

They are not being taught they are being indoctrinated

19. SBray

SBray Active Member

The public schools in California are really bad. I had a friend that quit being a teacher because she felt she didn't have the support of the administrators when problem children had their out of control parents come to the school to verbally attack and threaten her. She loved to teach but decided her welfare was more important. She knew that if something happened to her, she couldn't be there to mother her children.

If I had to do it all over again, my children would be home schooled, or in a private school.

Steve

20. rpeerless

http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/DA76QP600

The charges were dropped....