1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

total grand scores

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by nudehunter1, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nudehunter1

nudehunter1 Member

Was at the 2012 grand as a shooter for the first time, not even close to being a good shooter, but at least didn't embarrass myself to bad. Did get a chance to meet different people from across the country and the world. Also got a chance to shoot and squad up with a couple of good buddies. But as most people on this site I have a few complaints, here are mine. First I didn't shoot handicap due to the 1000 target penalty, had 800, but not enough, and really didn't like having to shoot at a bigger penalty 25 yards when I'm a 18 yard shooter. Secondly and the biggest complaint, couldn't find out how I placed with all the other shooters of each event [except the winners]. after shooting at a couple of State shoots they seem to have a way to put up all the scores, maybe I just over looked something. there's my 2 cents at what will be for the rest of my live the Grandest Grand.

2. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

While I didn't check this year but scores for each event are normally posted where trophies were this year, Gamalliels sales shells and so forth just west of main building.

Most state shoots, satellite grands and larger attended ATA shoots have penalty requirements.

3. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

You did know that you could use two preliminary handicap scores for targets to meet your 1000 target requirement scores. Then you could shoot your 18 yards and collect all that dough...

SCORE SHEET ANNEX
    The Score Sheet Annex building is located in the Vendor Mall. Scores will be posted at this location for shooters to track their results.

4) SCORES ARE FINAL FOR PURSE AND OPTION CALCULATIONS two (2) hours after the event is completed for all events. SCORES ARE EASILY VERIFIED THROUGH THE USE OF COMPUTER TERMINALS LOCATED IN THE SCORE SHEET ANNEX AND EVENTS CENTER. AN ATA PLASTIC CARD IS REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.

These are all excerpts from the Grand program available on the ATA website...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.