1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Torpedo hits SS Romney - Damage reports coming in

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Massive opposition research file on Romney hits Internet, likely from 2008 McCain campaign.

The damning documentation on Romney, 200 pages worth.

This is not going to bode well for Romney. His Republican opponents are going to hit this hard, and you can bet the Dems will hit him harder with it. This clearly shows his anti-gun position and his liberalism. It also should show those who claim only Romney can win how weak their position is, because LIBERAL ROMNEY DOES NOT HAVE FULL CONSERVATIVE SUPPORT.

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Maybe little old Sarah was right,,,,,our candidate needs to be fully vetted BEFORE he goes up against the dem machine,,,,maybe this is why the dems want mitt so bad.....

3. Brian in Oregon

bigdogtx, if that's the case, then it's a brilliant move on their part... Set up a Republican as the "only one who can beat Obama", while they have his own bad record in hand to ensure many of his supporters sit out the election or vote third party.

4. bigdogtx

Look what happened in 2008,,,,the Iowa caucus,,,,and nothing against Iowa, we raised our kids there,,,,,reports are showing up to 43% caucus goers weren't R's,,,,,that is not right,,,,,in NH,,,,the majority of primary voters were not conservative,,,,,and yet WE are told, that WE have to get in lockstep with mitt as "he is the only one that can beat obama",,,,,BS,,,,if Republicans,,,,especially the conservative ones,,,,get behind the candidate,,,,we can win.....

But,,,,and I mean a big BUT,,,,if our candidate is not fully vetted,,,,we will end up like McCain running,,,,,we have to have a candidate that will, during a debate ask hussein to produce his college transcripts as well as Michelle's,,,,and if he him/haws ask,,,,"WHAT ARE YOU HIDING",,,,AND WAIT UNTIL HE ANSWERS,,,,ASK HIM AGAIN,,,,AND THEN LOOK STRAIGHT INTO THE CAMERA AND SAY, "AMERICA,,,,THERE YOU HAVE IT, A PRESIDENT THAT MAY BE A FRAUD",,,,,if we don't get the Senate, keep the House and hopefully get the president,,,,,we will continue to spiral down to where NO ONE can save this great country.....

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

"I like being able to fire people."

Not very Presidential. Regardless of context. (And in a country with 17% real unemployment...what other context is there, really?)

6. Brian in Oregon

Dems have been urging other Dems to vote whenever possible in Republican primaries and caucuses for Romney for over a year, even registering Republican if they have to. What happened in Iowa comes as no surprise to me.

We have the worst president in office ever, and it should be a shoo-in for the most conservative Republican to knock him off. Yet we are winding up getting someone who actually has many of the same political positions? Something stinks awfully bad.

7. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Actually it wasn't a torpedo. It was Kamikaze Newt crashing a ship in his own navy.

BTW - Newt's ex just had an interview with ABC. AP announced it will be broadcast Thursday night.

8. bigdogtx

Well then Santorum may get it by default,,,,wouldn't be such a bad thing.....

9. Brian in Oregon

Well since you showed up Mr Skeet, what's the name of that whites only gun club?

10. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Obama wants Mitt to take the GOP. it was stated months ago. Long before this got started but nobody pays attention. They no they can tear him. It sickens me that fox news is one of the biggest contribuitors to the in fighting of the GOP. Newt tried to keep it above board but fox and the other media would not let it be. I am a avid fox watcher but this one has a bad odor to it.
    The Obama regime is scared as hell to debate Newt. He would tear them up amd make them look like amature kindergarden educated and they know it.Wake up if Romney is the man then you will through your freedom away. Wild Bill

11. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

This damage report just in.....Republican Navy scuttled by it's own officers. Democratic Navy rules the waves.

If Newt was given a Luger and one bullet, who would he shoot?

12. bigdogtx

probably the person that claimed there was a whites only gun club....

13. Brian in Oregon

More no credibility from Mr. No Credibility.

14. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

FAUX news has used this election cycle to fill their programming. Carl Rove and the eveneng crew telling us breathlessly who's winning this week.

Ever heard the phrase "rope-a-dope?" (Ali circa 1974.)

15. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Even Newt's daughters went on live tv and said their mother was lieing. She was just trying to tear down Newt still. Jackie B.

16. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Please give us Newt or Santorum with another true conservative as VP.

17. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

This may be a stupid question, but I will ask it anyway.

Where do you get "registered" as a Republican or a Democrat?

I have voted in the last 5 Presidential elections. I have always voted a split ticket. I do not consider myself a Democrat or a Republican.I have certain issues I like the Republicans for and there are certain issues I like the Democrats for. There has never been a candidate that fits it all.

Only in the primary do I get asked to "declare" a party affiliation.I only have to show Identification to prove I am who I say I am. I usually vote the ticket of the candidate I want to run against the candidate I want to win. Is this the correct way to vote? I am asking because I am not sure.

18. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Right now I would vote for a TURD if it will get rid of the SOB in there now.

19. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

3B's in Texas you declare your party only during primaries, so the way you did it is probably the way most states do it

Go Newt

20. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

I'm with 391 shooter, better a turd than a big pile of male bovine excrement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.