1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TopLine Porting is walking for a cure

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tazddd, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tazddd

tazddd TS Member

Hey guys,
    This is David's better half, Stacey. David thinks I've lost my mind, but I'm counting on you guys to help me prove him wrong. I've signed up with the Team in Training of The Lukemia and Lymphoma Society to walk a marathon in order to raise money to fight cancer. Yes, that's 26.2 miles! What I would like to ask of you guys is to visit my Team in Training website and make a donation to the cause. The money helps cancer patients and their families as they battle against this horrible disease. Normally, I would never try such a difficult challenge, but when my 13 year old daughter came in telling me her 12 year old friend only has a year to live....I had to do something. Please, help me help fight cancer. Thank you in advance for your generous donations.
    Stacey DeBerry

2. tazddd

tazddd TS Member

I just realized the link my not work from the thread.....you can copy and paste it to get to the website if that happens.
    Thanks again,
    Stacey

3. balance365

balance365 TS Member

Try this link everyone.

My wife just completed a marathon for team in trianing, great casue, great achievement.

4. Janet

Janet TS Member

Send address for mailing check, prefer not to use credit cards. However, very interested in the cause

Janet
    CJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.