1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Top single 682 barrel worth

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by BPSR, Feb 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BPSR

BPSR Member

0   0   0

Can anybody give me an idea what a 34" top single X trap barrel for a 682 gold is worth? I'm looking at buying a combo from a gentleman, but I don't need the top single, so if I could recoup some of my money I would probably sell the barrel. I see a couple of unsingles on here going for $800, I'm assuming top singles aren't worth as much?

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I would say 700 if it has choke tubes- which an X should- thats a fair price and I just sold one like that only mine was probably 99.9 for 700

Assume 98 percent condition

A dealer will sell one for 900 or at least advertise it for that- used 98 percent but you arent a dealer

Gene

3. newcastle

newcastle Member

0   0   0

If you plan to recoup some of your money fairly quickly then I would say more like 550-600 at 700 it may take awhile.

4. BPSR

BPSR Member

0   0   0

I appreciate the input. I would say the barrel is at least 99 percent or better, and it is a tubed barrel. I do believe it is ported though, will that hurt it? or are they all factory ported anyway?

5. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I bought several 682 barrels - the old ones, no tubes - and paid five or six hundred for them. You might get seven in time, though less will lead to a quicker sale, of course. If you sell it privately you will have to allow for inspection, since they went through several rib-heights and there may be a miss-match.

Neil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.