1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Top Shot on Tonight

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sliverbulletexpress, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

From the looks of the trailers it looks like tonight's "Top Shot" ought to be a good one. Not the best it could be but none the less at least it's a program about using guns in competition and I think they will have some shotgun shooting.

8's for everything.

2. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

I'm not impressed with much of the talent I've seen so far. Especially the All-American Sporting Clays shooter, he has to be the absolute worst one dimensional shooter I've seen.

3. tbone0813

tbone0813 TS Member

Rich219- I agree. Kyle has not hit 1 target since the competition began and he sat out of last nights competition. He won't last.

Maggie is nice to look at thought. You got to admit that.

I am bummed that Jermaine went home. He seemed to have a solid head on his shoulders until last night.

4. Wolfman

Wolfman Member

Ditto on Jermaine - he was alright (unlike the 'team leader'), who even the audience doesn't seem to respect. I liked his comment that last year he was just a humble golf pro, and now he is shooting with the 'best'. Boy, ain't he humble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.