1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Top Shot on Tonight

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sliverbulletexpress, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Jul 1, 2009
    From the looks of the trailers it looks like tonight's "Top Shot" ought to be a good one. Not the best it could be but none the less at least it's a program about using guns in competition and I think they will have some shotgun shooting.

8's for everything.
  2. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Aug 25, 2009
    I'm not impressed with much of the talent I've seen so far. Especially the All-American Sporting Clays shooter, he has to be the absolute worst one dimensional shooter I've seen.
  3. tbone0813

tbone0813 TS Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Rich219- I agree. Kyle has not hit 1 target since the competition began and he sat out of last nights competition. He won't last.

Maggie is nice to look at thought. You got to admit that.

I am bummed that Jermaine went home. He seemed to have a solid head on his shoulders until last night.
  4. Wolfman

Wolfman Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Ditto on Jermaine - he was alright (unlike the 'team leader'), who even the audience doesn't seem to respect. I liked his comment that last year he was just a humble golf pro, and now he is shooting with the 'best'. Boy, ain't he humble.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.