1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Top shooters rise to top

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Kemper, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kemper

Kemper Member

Go to the ata's website shooter info center type in the name and look over the years. The answer is there.
  2. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Active Member

More then I can afford....
  3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Click on the link above. It is the Hall Of Fame Inductees for our sport of Trap Shooting. Find the shooter you are interested in and then click their name. Most of them have a short story of the shooter in question's career and where and when it started.

For instance, Leo Harrison III was inducted in 1998. It states he shot his first shot at age 10. It states he started as a trapboy at the Mississippi Valley GC in his hometown of Hannibal, Mo., in early spring, and by summertime he was shooting. Just four years after he began shooting, Leo captured the first of his 35 state titles and 110 Grand American trophies, and he began his string of 26 consecutive times on All-American teams. I have read a lot of the different shooter's stories. Very good stuff.
  4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The more you practice the luckier you will get, I found that out in past experience ... WPT ... (YAC) ...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.