1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Top Gun Products

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapshooteraa27aa, Apr 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Anyone know if you can still get these products?? One bottle is black and gold and is called "Wads Out Shotgun Solvent" and the other bottle is white and called the same. Someone told me you couldn't get this anymore and the company is out of business. Stuff is great I got it at Phoenix grand several years ago.
    Chris Teeters

2. redbearmx15

redbearmx15 TS Member

Chris: Just Google for Wads Out and this is what I come up with.

Shotgun
    Cleaning shotgun barrels after a day of shooting skeet, trap or sporting clays, can take some time. The toughest part is removing the plastic wad residue and powder from the barrel(s). The first step is to coat the inside of your barrel(s) with a powder solvent. I use a special tool that I made from a power screwdriver. It slowly spins the cleaning rod while you run a wet bore brush down the barrel and back. I wrap a small "Bounty" paper towel patch around the brush, so that it holds more cleaning fluid. I prefer to use a solvent called "Wads Out" made by Seminole Gunworks. Quite often, after 3 or 4 passes, it's just about done. Wipe it dry and inspect the barrel(s) to see if you need to repeat this process. When the barrel(s) are clean, just swab the barrel with kroil and wipe most of it off with a dry patch.

RogerC/OH SJVCC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

seminole gunworks wads out solvent

top gun wads out shotgun solvent