1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Top Cleveland, OH area Trap Clubs???- Thanks!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by geterdone, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geterdone

geterdone Member

It's looking like I am going to accept a job with a locally owned company and move to the Cleveland, OH area. ATA trap has been a big part of my family's time while raising our boys. My youngest has been state Sub Jr Champ a number of times and getting him involved in ATA Trap this summer will help ease a teenager’s move from his friends.

I also would like any leads to high schools that participate in the Scholastic Clays team events to help decide where we may settle.

Thank you for any opinions or advice!
    John

2. dezcon

dezcon Member

The best run and organized club that throws the best birds is the Monroe Sportsman's Club near Conneaut, Ohio (actually Monroe Center)on State Route #7. It is about 30 to 45 minutes from Downtown Cleveland. I drive from Columbus to shoot this club on weekends. Give it a try; you will like it and your boy will learn how to shoot a good target. Go Browns!!!

3. 700X-user

700X-user Member

I live in PA about an hour from Monroe. In my opinion it is worth the drive to shoot there. Nice background. GO STEELERS!!!!

Ed

4. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

sportsman gun and reel on middleredge road in lorain, north lawrence in no lawrence ohio check their web site, copley in copley ohio--saturday, always cardinal in marango near columbus

5. geterdone

geterdone Member

Thanks for all the help gang! Would it be OK if I wear my PACKER #15 jersey from the 1967 Ice Bowl to a few shoots till I get used to living between the Browns and Steelers???? ; )

Let me know any others? Any close to Cagrin Falls?

6. gridlock

gridlock Member

Giterdone,
    Chippewa Trap Club,which shoots at the Copley Ohio range,has by far the best program for youth shooters in the NEOhio. Copley Ohio is approx. 25mi from downtown Cleveland and probably 30 mi from Chagrin Falls. Not only do you have the Browns,you have the Cavs, who I predict will win the NBA Champ.

7. geterdone

geterdone Member

Where is the Ohio State Shoot held now and the dates for this year?

8. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

Ohio State shoot is in Marengo, Ohio. check ohiotrap.com for details.

-Chris-

we can handle the Packers at Sportmen's Gun and Reel just remember this is Browns town not Pittsburgh haha

9. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Ohio State Shoot June 22nd to 27th fantastic place to shoot.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.