1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Top 25 Urban legends

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by stilltrying, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stilltrying

stilltrying Member

http://www.snopes.com/info/top25uls.asp I guess you have to type the address in. Funny other times all I have to do is click on it.

2. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

that should work

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

I'm disappointed. Considering the source, I thought all twenty five would about stories about Jughead.

Bob Falfa

4. flashmax

flashmax Well-Known Member

Years and years ago I used to shoot with a fellow everyone called Jughead. He was an Ag Cropduster and flew a Grumman G - 164 from the hangar right off the trap field. Went back to shoot there last weekend for the first time since '86 and asked about him. His habitual consumption of 86 proof "motor fuel ethanol" ended up killing him. Too bad. He was a good guy and always treated me right.

Don Thompson, Littleton CO

5. vmeter

vmeter TS Member

Flashman, My two sons and i shoot there now. People still talk about his flying skills.

6. flashmax

flashmax Well-Known Member

Were you there last weekend? Might have met you without knowing it. I most certainly had a good time even though the wind was fierce both days. Good folks all around. I'm a life member of the club so the money I took home at least went to a club member. ( grin )

Don Thompson, Littleton CO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.