1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Took my son trap shooting today (1st time)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bushmaster1313, Aug 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

Took my son trap shooting today.
    First time.
    At one point he got five good hits in a row.

Ranks right up there with taking my daughter fishing and having her catch a striped bass AND a flounder when everyone else on the 100 foot boat caught bluefish.

If anyone knows a way to have more fun without getting in trouble -- please let me know.

Lou

2. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Only thing better is "dad when can we go again" and that big smile.

Rock

Jim

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

God Bless and have fun!

4. Mtneer

Mtneer TS Member

Congratulations Dad!!! I cannot wait to take my little guy with me. He has a few years to go until he will be ready, but those are moments that both of you will never forget.

5. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

Having shot for 40+ years and a lot of great moments, I now get my excitement by helping others get started and seeing the look on their face when they "get it".

6. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Mine went from shooting 8 or 9 to holding his own in calcuttas. Its fun to see them improve, But when do they start to pay for there own shells??? Mine is 26 and shoots my gun and my shells-and now he is out shooting me!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.