1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**Too many Nice Brownings-Need Homes**

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shotgun Specialties, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Over the last couple of weeks I've taken some nice Brownings in on trade and they need new homes. I'm working on pic's today and will be available to you that have interest; I have 2 Browning XT's, like new condition, 32" barrels, Inv plus tubes, factory porting and hard cases.... 1750. each...1 Browning XT Golden Clays, 32" with all the bells and whistles from Browning, cased..99% condition.......2900....Browning BT99 Golden Clays, 34" with the bells and whistles, release trigger, cased, 99% condition....2700...Citori Grade 3, 32" o/u, release/release, Inv. choke tubes, beautiful wood in satin finish, had a small crack at the tang area that has been corrected....1600. All of the above prices include s/h fees to your ffl dealer. Thanks for looking, Doug @ SGS 1-800-344-7468

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Up for Doug.......

Hauxfan!

3. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting to hear from you Doug.

Hauxfan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.