1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TOO MANY 3200'S NOT ENOUGHT MODEL 12'S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bling 27, Aug 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bling 27

bling 27 Member

I have 4 3200's 1 Special Trap that I shoot, a Premier that has never been fired, a Premier that has been fired less than 200 times, a 1 of 1000 that has never been fired, that was owned by a hall of famer, first to regerester 1,000,000 targets. A J Oliveto have letter from ATA Hall of fame. Years ago I had a model 12 Trap and I miss it. I have a model 12 skeet with a cutts and I love it! Does anyone have a model 12 trap that they would be willing to trade for one of my 3200's? I would like to trade the one Premier that has been shot less than 200 times. Thanks, Wayne

2. Nebraskashooter

Nebraskashooter Member

My father-in-law has a nice model 12 that he may trade. Send me some pictures of the the 3200 and tell a little bit about it and I will show them to him and see if he is interested and we can go from there.
    Email address is........ nebraskashooter@gmail(dot)com

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

e-mail sent

4. Nebraskashooter

Nebraskashooter Member

Waiting on the pictures. Are you gonna send some????

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Why do people put things on here for sale or trade and then never answer an e-mail or come back and look .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.