1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TOO GOOD to use the "Special Message System"?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Tron, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

TOO GOOD to use the

I've noticed that there quite a few posters on this site that refuse to use the "Special Message System". I take it as a slap in the face. Maybe there's something that I feel that you NEED to know OR perhaps get off of my chest. Maybe I could save that person a lot of embarassment because I feel that they asked a weird question or something.

Some of the people are: Brian in Oregon, Shot410ga, MO BILL, jlb, hauser, JOJO, Flincher100, oleolliedawg and even Bisi.

WHY!!

Tron

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

TOO GOOD to use the

OK, I meant "Private". Sue me.

Tron

3. hairy

hairy TS Member

TOO GOOD to use the

4. hairy

hairy TS Member

TOO GOOD to use the

MIA, I use diesel fuel and a brush. Well, that works for an 1100. On a 391 you may have to send it back to the factory.

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

TOO GOOD to use the

If your question is really serious, Joe, my choice is to keep things simple and I never post anything that is intended to be so troublesome as to need to be private. People have misunderstood my remarks on occasion, resented being addressed as "Sir" for example, but I can usually tame the problem with good English. If I really need to have personal chat off the forum, I use e-mail - as you should recall....do, breakemall....Bob Dodd

6. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

TOO GOOD to use the

My Private Messaging System was set to OFF....and I didn't even know it until I read this thread and took the time to check my settings.

7. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

TOO GOOD to use the

Sounds like the site crier (whiner) is at it again. Get job bub and you won't have so much time for ranting. JMHO BRGII

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.