1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Too good to be true

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Grevin, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grevin

Grevin TS Member

Mar 30, 2009
    While surfing the web looking at Perazzis I came across an obscure website www.gunlistings.org. that is organized to show available guns by State and which does not show any feedback for sellers. If you guys go to this site and click on Texas and put Perazzi in as a search you will find an MX3 Combo for sale for $2000. The picture, in fact, shows the gun to be an MX3 Special. I emailed the owner and got a response within a few minutes indicating gun is still available and being sold cheaply due to financial problems and offering to insure and ship overnight to my FFL with a 3 day inspection. I emailed back asking him to phone me to discuss aspects of the gun including just how I could guarantee the return of my money if the gun proved unacceptable (undelivered). Predictably, I have received no response. . . . Just goes to show scammers are everywhere.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.