1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tomorrow Is The Day To VOTE

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Auctioneer, Nov 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I will be voting tomorrow in the early am. I hope most if not all of you take the time to vote also. I will also be glad to have it over with. I'm tired of the tv adds and phone calls.

2. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Just received another call from the NRA Hotline telling me which Judge candidates in my state were favorable to deserve my vote in tomorrows election. Between the local Political parties & the local newspaper printing their favored candidates in big bold letters today it shouldn't be too hard to pick. Cross the papers favored off my list (most totally unworthy and consider some of the NRA's, (some good ones, some really wishywashey) I feel sorry for people that are unable to make their own choices and depend on being told upon who they SHOULD cast their vote. IN any case, get off your butt tomorrow & VOTE!

Big Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.