1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TOM WILKINSON CONTACT INFO-HELP

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TJS, Jun 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TJS

TJS Member

sent my gun into tom and have been trying to get ahold of him on his cell phone and leaving a message

does anyone have any help on contacting him?

2. K-EIGHTY

K-EIGHTY Member

TJS,

Leave him a voice message on #(919) 603-0167. Sometimes he takes a couple of days to return calls. Also, this is a popular time of the year for vacationing.

I just got my K-80 unsingle barrel back from Tom yesterday. I patterned the 16 yd. choke (@ 30 yds.) with 1.125 oz. #8 STS and was amazed to find that all but 28 pellets were in the 30" circle. Prior to this, the best I've ever seen was 45 outside the 30" circle, and that was with a super-full choke. Tom is the man!

K-EIGHTY

3. TJS

TJS Member

K-EIGHTY

thanks for the info i have tried to leave a message but no reply as of yet

was wondering how long it took to get your gun back after you sent it in?

asked around about his work before sending the gun in and heard nothing but rave reports about his work and well worth the investment.

thanks tim

4. K-EIGHTY

K-EIGHTY Member

Tim,

Tom had quoted 2 weeks, but when I shipped my gun he said he was about a week behind. It was back to me in 3 weeks as promised. Tom is a class act.

5. TJS

TJS Member

thanks for the input - looks as though i need to be patient

thanks tim

6. pdq

pdq Member

Tom is like any other 1 man shop who is known for quality versus quantity.

Take whatever time he says, and add a bunch.

He's worth the wait. He's ultra reliable -- don't worry about getting ripped off. Who knows -- maybe he went shooting for a few days!

Pete

7. K-EIGHTY

K-EIGHTY Member

I just patterned a 2nd shot with the 16 yd. choke @ 30 yds. 16 total pellets outside the 30" circle...unbelievable.

8. leftLjutic

leftLjutic TS Member

I have heard that tom has been very busy, that the work is some of the best around, that 3-4 weeks is not unheard of

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.