1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tom Ward - TX

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by whiz white, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Tom: The guy in TX who scammed me out of the new P/W reloader and hydraulic unit... I learned last week that he is either in jail or prison.

We do have a lien on his Argyle property that you were at ... my grandkids will probably be the benefactors.

FYI.

Whiz

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

God works in mysterious ways ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Good news, and hats off to Tom for trying to help Whiz to catch this dirt bag. I had the pleasure of knowing Tom couple years ago through a great transaction, I received his $1800 barrel before he got my check. A real nice guy.

4. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

Tom is definitely one of the Good Guys. He has helped me tremendously in getting Ft. Worth Trap & Skeet started in the rebuild process. One of the nicest guys around.

Jimmy

5. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Mike Hessong* (MH*) Active Member

Whiz, good to hear that Tom helped you where he could and that the low-life that tried to get to you is doing time, no matter where he is. At least he is out of circulation and not able to do this to anyone else. The BAD thing is that this happened in TEXAS, and if were to make a guess, he was a transplant to this state, and not a true-born Texan. We just don't do things like that. I hope your lien allows you to enjoy some quality time in our fair state. Thanks for the many times you have helped me with my loaders.

Jimmy, good to hear that y'all are progressing on the re-build of the Ft. Worth T&S Club. I met a gentleman from up there the other day at a little registered event in La Grange, John Blakeway, and enjoyed talking and shooting with him. Hope to see you and some of the north Texas shooters at the upcoming Southwestern Grand American in SA in April.

Mike Hessong* (MH*)

President- Victoria (Texas) Skeet and Trap Club

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.