1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tom Ward (Ohio) Memorial Shoot 9-21-08

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JB Logan Co. Ohio, Sep 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

The Logan County Fish & Game Assoc., Inc. will be holding the Tom Ward Memorial Shoot on Sunday Sept. 21, 2008. Traps will be ready at 11:30 AM. The program will consist of 25 16's and 50 handicap. Handicap will be shot at ATA yardages, or known ability. The usual options will be available including a calcutta, split wil be 50/50.

As per my last year's position, Tom Ward of the great state of Texas is invited to attend. Tom's lunch and targets are on me! (One of these days I get the sneaky feeling he might just show up!)

There are a slew of folks who miss Tom greatly and want to show respect to his memory as well as his family. Come on out and lets shoot some targets. The weather is suppossed to cooperate and be a beautiful day.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

2. JB Logan Co. Ohio

TTT for a great (late) friend and trapshooter.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

3. JB Logan Co. Ohio

Up a final time. Hope to see you Sunday!

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.