1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tom Urich, A standup Guy

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bustinclay100, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bustinclay100

Bustinclay100 Member

I would like to let anyone on this site know what kind of Gentlemen Tom Urich is. He sells some items on this site from time to time. I purchased a used Perazzi stock and forend from him recently. He stated that if not satisfied to return it. Well the stock was as stated, a custom stock from stock maker Tom Smith. I had the Stock Dr. install an adjustable comb on it for me and install the stock on the gun. When I got the gun back a group of us went to a Sporting Clays Tournament. Everyone was admiring what a great stock it was. Well on the third station the stock exploded in my hand in the grip. I contacted Tom and he said to send it back to him. He returned my money and was a gentlemen in all dealings with him. If he ever has anything I need I would not hesitate a second on doing business with him. Thanks again Tom ! Signed Byron

2. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Was the stock fitted to your receiver? There is a reason it broke. And yes Tom is a great guy.

3. Bustinclay100

Bustinclay100 Member

Yes it was fitted

4. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Did the Stock Doctor refund your money as well? It seems to me that he should have some responsibility if he did all that altering to the stock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.