1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tom morton shell catcher

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bakergun, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bakergun

bakergun TS Member

I don't know if this has been address before but hear goes. I was looking for a shell catcher for my Remington 1100. I stumbled on a forum it might have been this one,any way a gentleman who lives near me had one I could borrow. Well last night I went out and tried it out. Now let me tell you in my opinion if you don't have one and are a reload you are really missing out. I was a little hesitant at first because of the price but after using it and figuring what I spent getting this gun to shoot for me this is a small amount. In the last 35 years I have seen all kinds, from plastic box to small bags and so on till now with the little metal plate that snaps on. I shoot mostly singles and no doubles so the doubles operation is not that important to me.The part I do like is you don't have to try and hook the shell to get it in you just drop it in,you don't have to wiggle the shell to get it out, the shell doesn't turn around backwards in the chamber,you just pick them out. the other thing is you do't have to take it of if you don,t want to keep a shell just flip it down. Has any one else used one and do you like it. To me it is greater then sliced bread.http://tommortonandcompany.com/mecshelcat.html
    Pete

2. smifshot

smifshot TS Member

how much was it????

3. bakergun

bakergun TS Member

42.75 shiped and well worth every penny
    pete

4. bakergun

bakergun TS Member

5. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

I like the MASC-GORR better.

6. soup

soup Member

PETEY ,

Sounds like you are feeling better today . You looked a little tired at Pine Valley the other day . Glad you like the shell catcher. They look a little funny , but they work well. Tom is a really nice stand up guy . Great to deal with. I'm back at the VA hospital on Tuesday-only for a checkup. I'll see you on Thursday. Hopefully I'll remember to bring that 1187. You can take a look but I'm pretty sure you can put a 100 straight adjuster on a Jack West stock.

BILL

7. bakergun

bakergun TS Member

Bill
    Thanks for the use of the shell catcher. I was ok Friday night but not good today to much this week Wed. cemo Thursday pinevally, Friday Quinton, Saturday out with the granddaughter and church today. I am exhausted hope to see you this week.
    Pete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

tom morton shell catcher