1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tom Morton shell catcher

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bakergun, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bakergun

bakergun TS Member

Has any one used any of Tom Mortons product? Iam intrested in the shell catcher an the recoil reducer.
    http://tommortonandcompany.com/index.html

2. soup

soup Member

The TOM MORTON shell catcher works very well for me on an 1187 .

HIT

3. rrose

rrose TS Member

I had one on an 1100 trap and it worked well. randy

4. macgyver

macgyver TS Member

I spent an afternoon with Tom going over how to install his systems. Fascinating guy. The units work extremely well and Tom will bend over backwards to help you if there are any issues. His instructions are well written and idiot proof. The only issue I had with the unit is that it's a permanent fix; i.e., you must drill a hole in the magazine tube which prevents you from shooting more than one or two shells. It's not a problem if you only shoot trap/skeet. I have a kid who may want the gun to hunt with and that holds me up until I get a straight answer out of him. Otherwise, go for it. The quality of the unit is first class and Tom continues to make improvements to his systems. He was a competitive shooter, so he has a firm understanding of your needs. mt

5. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

macqyver,

If I recall, Tom mentioned on this site a few weeks ago that he has some sort of mod out there that will allow for more than two shots now. I'm sure he has the specific's of this on his site. If not, just give him a call to find out the details.

ss

6. Tom Morton

Tom Morton TS Member

To macqyver,ss, and all interested individuals,

I do in fact have a new three shot Magazine Valve available for both the Remington 1100, and the Winchester SX-1. If you go to one of these url's you will find photographs and a complete write up, and how to order.

Remington 1100: http://tommortonandcompany.com/morgasoprecr.html

Winchester SX-1: http://tommortonandcompany.com/maforwisx1.html

If anyone has any questions, please send me an email (to tombmorton@aol.com) or call me at 1-800-382-9691.

Tom Morton

7. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

Absolutely great product! Works SUPER in my Winchester SX2!

AndyH ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
how to be a winner shooting skeet and trap morton
morton 3 shot shell system
morton shell catcher
morton shot gun shell catcher
tom morton 1100 tube modification

tom morton shell catcher