1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tom Larkin

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GR8Guns, Aug 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GR8Guns

GR8Guns TS Member

I drove down to Sparta this past week and spent the day going by each of the Vendors. Once I arrived that morning, I headed straight for Tom Larkin’s trailer (The Stock Shop); I wanted to see if he could install a new recoil pad for me. Tom previously installed a recoil pad for me at the Iowa State shoot and I was very pleased with the results and impressed with the quality of his work. Tom was just opening shop when I arrived and said he would be happy to install a new pad for me but it would take a few hours, he had a lot of work ahead of me which I fully anticipated.

From there I spent the rest of my time walking to each of the Vendors and viewing all the latest new and used guns and reloading equipment etc. When I returned later that afternoon to Toms’ trailer, Ann Dee Larkin greeted me with “your shotgun is ready”. I closely examined Tom's work and mounted the shotgun and needless to say I was very pleased. Both Tom and Ann Dee Larkin are very nice and customer focused it simply doesn’t get any better than that. A big tip of the hat to the Larkin’s and the Stock Shop for a job well done.

Anyone looking for or needing any type of stock work services for their shotgun, I recommend you consider Tom and Ann Dee Larkin. Tom offers custom fitting sessions and a variety of stock services such as changing your point of impact. A good stock man such as Tom can save you a lot of time and money with a good stock fitting session and in the end will result in an optimum stock fitted to you for performance and comfort all key factors in consistent and improved scores.

Regards,

Bruce Elliott

Iowa

2. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

He ordered a part for my 3200 and had it overnited direct to the MTA, next day handed me my doubles gun. Always in a good mood and fair priced, unlike some of the others.

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Martin and I give Tom a lot of our business as well. They are really nice people, and he has done a great job on the various things that we have needed.

4. arend003

arend003 Member

Tom and AnnDee are top notch they have done work on both mine and my wife's guns excellent work.

5. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

Had similar experiences.... Simply great people that do great work.

SW

6. below 0

below 0 TS Member

I've used Tom's services for many years and can attest that he will treat you fair and do a great job. Ann Dee is the greatest too...Odie

7. JRW

JRW Member

Another vote for Tom and Ann Dee. At the spring Grand they both went above and beyond to help me with my gun and let the wife sell crafts in front of their motor home. Jerry in MI.

8. RLC323

RLC323 Member

It is always good to see Tom and Ann Dee at the midwestern state shoots. Some years he has been the only gunsmith on the grounds at our shoot. Had him do a Gracoil, Kick-eeze pad and adjustable comb with a soft top for my gun while at the Grand. Tom, busy as he was, made sure to take the time to show me how to adjust the Gracoil LOP as it was a new deal for me. Nice folks.

9. wproct

wproct Member

Tom installed a kick-eez on my BT-99 this summer at the Iowa State Shoot. Did a very nice job! Very nice guy to deal with.

10. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

Of course they are nice, they come from Minnesota. We all have to take a class on "Minnesota Nice" before we can leave the state. They are good people for sure. Glenn

11. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

All those nice things and they have those cool Scottish Fold cats too.

12. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

<a href="http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n281/palletjack_2006/?action=view&current=PatLaib.jpg" target="_blank"> PatLaib.jpg </a>

Courtesy Zard.

13. gordy h

gordy h Member

Tom just rebuilt my TM1 and spent time setting up my MX3 to match it. A great
    job and very reasonable. It's not the fist guns he worked on for me and sure won't be the last. Thanks to Tom and Thanks to Ann Dee for visting with my wife. Butch H

14. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

MIA, Nice pic of Tom, but where is one of Ann Dee. She the best looking of the couple.

Great people to do buisness with and just to talk to. I'm glad I know them.

Ken Cerney

15. Keith Uffelmann

Keith Uffelmann Member

Don't forget Target and Sammie

16. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Tom's one of the good guys...and he's the first Minnysoda Grand Slam shooter.

17. bas

bas Member

Hey, I didn't know that...the first Grand Slam in MN? Cool. I did know, however, that he is a great guy and we always look forward to seeing Tom and AnnDee during the "nice" months here! Rick...are you going to make it out this year?

18. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Tom and AnnDee not only are nice people but the truly support our sport. They were the easiest "sell" I ever had when it came time to sell them an ad in our state shoot program. Once they found out it benefited our kids program, all they wanted to know was what do you need from us? Tom and AnnDee may not have all the money in the world but they sure have more then their share of heart.

Mark Zauhar

19. bas

bas Member

And, they also are great about supporting not only the AZ St Sh Program, but the Winter Chain, AG and SG programs.

20. JOND

JOND TS Member

No better people can be found. JOND

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
the stock shop kenyon mn
the stock shop minnesota
the stock shop mn

tom larkin guns