1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tom Larkin Thank You

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by himejim, Jul 22, 2013.

1. himejim

himejim Member

I was at the NEW Wisconsin State Grounds shooting the singles when my recoil pad bolts loosened up. I didn't have the right tools so I ran over to Tom's trailer and he quickly patched me back up and sent me on my way, without a charge. He didn't know me from Adam and yet he helped out without question. When I need work done in the future, he will be the first one I call.

Thanks again, Tom. Jim

2. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

Great to hear Tom and Ann Dee are out and about. We were very worried about both of them after El Reno. They have been very helpful to me and the kids I coach, and they are truly just as you describe them, really good folks!

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Tom and Ann Dee are two of the best out there, always a smile and warm greeting ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. cle

cle Member

He did the same for me in San Antonio. Had to leave some money under a wrench because he won't take it.

Just don't let the dog with the tennis ball catch you. He'll never let you leave.

CLE RECTOR

5. thunder

thunder Active Member

Tom and Ann Dee both are some of the best people you will ever meet anywhere.

6. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

That dog is tennis ball bulistic. Lol

7. Ear Gems

Ear Gems TS Member

Tom and Ann Dee are wonderful! Loved by the shooters as well as we vendors who have the privilege of being at the same shoot as they. Great place to go for a cat or dog fix if you have had to leave yours home for a shoot, too.
    Nancy von Seggern