1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tom Larkin Adjustable Combs

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by deadeyedukewannabe, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadeyedukewannabe

deadeyedukewannabe TS Member

Have any of you had Tom Larkin do any work for you?

2. RSHOOTER870

RSHOOTER870 TS Member

yes he did a model 12 for me he is very good the bone

3. RSHOOTER870

RSHOOTER870 TS Member

yes he did a model 12 for me he is very good the bone

4. deadeyedukewannabe

He did my Remington 12 gauge 1100 and did an outstanding job. Where abouts are you from? I'm still pleased with the job he did.

5. Game Warden

Game Warden Member

Did browning BT for me - great person to work with and exceptional work.
    Game Warden

6. southpark

southpark TS Member

Great stand up guy who does very very nice work. Didn't get any dings or marks, just top notch work AND service.

7. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

He worked on my triggers in a 680 beretta replaced the hammer springs and checked it out and was very resonable also he refered me to another gun smith to do the release triggers and I went with his suggestions im sure you will be pleased with his work of any kind.

Foghorn220

8. virg

virg Member

Tom did soft top for my DT-10 when most other people said it couldn't be done with existing hardware as anyone who has one knows that the hardware is upside down in the stock copared to others. It is the memory system. Has always stood behind his work 100%. Virgil Bomkamp

9. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

Tom has done all my stock work on my K-80 and Beretta's. Great guy and great work.

Maltzie

10. deadeyedukewannabe

He did an amazing job on my soft comb on my Remington 1100. It fits perfect. I have a very high cheek bone so this was very necessary, I'm glad we went with him.

deadeyedukewannabe -Amy

11. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Tom and Ann Dee Larkin are some of the absolute nicest, and honest people you could possibly meet up with ... Tom does outstanding work on my guns when needed and his prices are more than reasonable ... I feel that people like them make this world a better place and I am glad they are friends and look forward to seeing them during the Arizona Winter Chain shoots every year ... Ann Dee gives the best hugs and is always glad to see you, so is Tom but and I can't say about his hugs ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

12. deadeyedukewannabe

I never met the guy so I wouldn't know what his hugs are like, but his work is wonderful on my Remingon 1100. We shipped it to him from Wyoming.

Amy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

tom larkin adj comb

tom larkin beretta