1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TOM DENTEL IOWA ATA DELEGATE UPDATE

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BeerKing, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Tom is out of surgery and doing well. If you wish to check on his progress and leave a message for Tom and Becky you may do so by going into the the Iowa State website (posted above) and then go in and post your own message or just view others best wishes and updates. I went in and it only takes a few minutes to get on line and post your wishes.

2. Luelife

Luelife TS Member

Keep Tom and Becky in your thoughts and prayers.

3. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

4. oneidcharlie

oneidcharlie Member

Tom and Becky, We pray that God is in your corner and that all is well in your battle. Keep the faith and we will pray for you. God bless Charlie and Carol Hartwig

5. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

6. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

7. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

8. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

what kind of surgery beerking. hope he's doing ok.jackmitch

9. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Go to the ISTA website and you can get all the info. It was a brain tumor and the report is that they got 90% of it and is getting ready to get chemo and radiation. We can only hope and prey that Tom has a succesful recovery. On another note what is the closest and least expensive motel to stay at when I come down to the zone shoot? thanks BK

10. Luelife

Luelife TS Member

go to www.caringbridge.org/visit/tomdentel for the latest update on Tom's recovery. Keep Tom and Becky in your thoughts and prayers.

11. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

12. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

beerking there are three or so motels on the north edge of town a few miles south of the new bypass. days inn, fairfield inn, and heartland inn. none of which are probably cheap. the closest would be the stardust inn about a mile from the club. can't say much about the quality as i've never been in a room there but it's close.phone number is 800-246-6535. heartlands# is 800-337-3277. days inn # is 800-329-7466. fairfields # is 800-228-2800. hotel ottumwa is ok also, in downtown area.they have a restaurant on site also # is 641-682-8051. hotel also has a bar but you might want to take a nondrinking friend with you as rumor has it it's inhabited by fellers that like fellers. they do have good buffet and you can order off the menu also. jackmitch
    ps my brother-in-law is a 5 year survivor of a brain tumor so hand in there tom and we'll keep you in our prayers in s.e. iowa

13. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Trench, what's been happening? Have not seen anything out of you or Big Ed, likewise with the Clinton boys. Will we see you guys at either of the zone shoots? P.S. trouble seems to find me.

14. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

15. OldMnGopher

OldMnGopher TS Member

I got a call from Tommy today. He was heading south - back to Iowa - going to the Yonkers Rehab to continue his therapy. He sounded good but tired. Keep Tom and Becky in your prayers - he still has a few bumps and curves on his road to recovery. B&A

16. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

We're praying for you Tom & Becky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.