1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tom and AnnDee Larkin - On The Road Again

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Quaint, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Quaint

Quaint Member

Tom and AnnDee are feeling blessed today. As most people know by now, their motor home suffered major damage in the tornado that destroyed the gun club in El Reno during the Oklahoma State Shoot. Their much-loved motor home was totaled and they have now taken possession of their new home on the road. While their loss and the loss of so many other people's property that day at the gun club was huge, they are so very thankful that everyone survived the traumatic ordeal.

The red work trailer is still on active duty, so look for it this next week at the Minnesota State Shoot, the following week at Wisconsin State Shoot, and the week after that at the Iowa State Shoot. In front of the work trailer will be a beautiful black, silver and white motor home that they hope to live in for a long time to come.

Can't wait to see them in Wisconsin - Myron and Lori Bumsted

2. RLC323

RLC323 Member

Good for them. Tom and Ann Dee were at the Illinois State shoot just after the disaster in Oklahoma and we were all very glad to see them. Tom put in a busy week as he was the only gunsmith on the grounds. When I went to him with a 90T problem late Saturday afternoon even though he was busy, he took the gun in to work on overnight. It was ready to go next morning as promised.

When you look up "Minnesota Nice" in the dictionary there should be a photo of Tom and Ann Dee.

Ron Cox Jr.

3. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Yes it was very nice to see Tom last week at the Nebraska State Shoot even though he left AnnDee at home. I don't blame her for not wanting to sleep in that trailer since they were still waiting for their replacement motorhome.

Terry

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Tom and Ann Dee are top shelf all the way ... Glad to hear they got everything back together and up and running ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. Ear Gems

Ear Gems TS Member

Tom and AnnDee deserve all goodness! So glad they are finally back in full swing! See you in Wisconsin!
    Nancy vonSeggern

6. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Wonderful folks!!! And very professional! The best.! I was hoping to see them next week at the Missouri Diamond Handicap, but they may be on the road elsewhere. Martinpicker

7. Quaint

Quaint Member

Martinpicker - They only do Missouri State Shoot and Missouri Fall Handicap. They'll be in their home state of Minnesota next week.

8. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

We set up next to Tom & Ann Dee in Missouri every year. I can't imagine there are two nicer folks anywhere. My crew and I are so happy they are back on the road! I'm going to be in Minnesota for the last 3 days of the state shoot so ill get to see the new coach before the grand. Drive safe, Tom!

Bob Schultz