1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tolerance

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Oscar Ray, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

Tolerance

I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against another mosque being built in Sydney.

I think it should be the goal of every Australian to be tolerant.

Thus the Mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.

That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque, thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque.

We could call one of the clubs, which would be gay, "The Turban Cowboy ", and the other a topless bar called "You Mecca Me Hot."

Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to that an open-pit barbeque pork restaurant, called "Iraq o' Ribs."

Across the street there could be a lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret ", with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods.

Next door to the lingerie shop there would be room for an adult sex toy shop, "Koranal Knowledge ", its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side a liquor store called "Morehammered."

All of this would encourage the Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand of us, so the mosque problem would be solved.

Oscar

2. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Sir, I'm inspired by your tolerance.

3. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

Genius

4. The Stive

The Stive Member

I like it!! Good job!! John

5. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Banned Supporting Vendor

Over here in the States, we're being over run with them south of the equator folks, if you know what I mean. They just built another Outback Steak House around the corner from me and I'm thinkin' bout startin' a couple of businesses of my own and see how they like them apples. One would be an S&M joint called "The Bossy Aussie" and the other a strip club called "Down Underwear".

Yep, gots to do somethin' bout them prisoners of the Motherland.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.