1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Toilet humour.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Brayburn, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brayburn

Brayburn TS Member

Just using up a bit of time on here yesterday before going out fox shooting just before dark. I came across Rick Barker's thread "Men are strange ... according to women" 3rd. Feb. i carried on reading down through the other comments and replies and then came to the imput by "Senior smoke" 6th. Feb. Re. Drano. The humour jogged my memory of an event that happened on a Christmas holiday finishing shift back in 1978. Two young civil trainees were in the rest room puffing away on a mixture of dope which was apparently being grown from some of the recycled seeds from some of their neighbours pet buggies feed something to do with hemp seeds!!!. Now on the same shift there was a works maintenance fitter who had heavy drinking issues (long story) who would undertake a lot of the general repairs around the works, anyway one of the toilets had been blocked and out of use for some time and Mr. Half-cut the maintenance fitter had decided that this repair of unblocking the toilet was a long overdue issue that was just right to be tackled before the Christmas break-up, on entering the rest room Mr. Half-cut caught the two civil trainees puffing away and just giggling so Mr. Half-cut takes it upon himself to press-gang the two trainee and enrole them into becoming part of the plumbing team for the blocked toilet repair project. Mr. Half-cut now leaves the two trainees in the rest room and wonders off to get his tools and drain rods etc. in the meantime another bright-spark who i should point out had no practial knowledge or skill at all goes into the rest room to use the urinal. A conversation then takes place between Mr.Bright-spark and the two trainees about the blocked toilet with the outcome of the conversation being that Mr. Bright-spark has now convinced the two trainees that the easiest and quickest course of action is to open the window get the three-quarter inch airline off the yard compressor and feed it through the open window and then undertake to thread and work the airline into the toilet bowl and around the U-bend in order to get into the sewer pipe to put a bit of pressure up against the blockage to force it down the sewer pipe. So airline is in place through the open window yard compressor is ticking over so all that is needed is to couple up the airline and put a "little" bit of pressure through the airline, now i should say at this point that the yard compressor is a big old Atlas Copoc 4 tool jack hammer unit that can really blow a bit of wind, Mr. Bright-spark leaves the rest room with the two trainees and tell them to couple up the airline and open the valve up a little bit, yonder down the corridor Mr. Half cut is coming back pushing his converted wheelbarrow/tool trolly laiden with his tools it's at this point that Mr. Bright-spark is by the doorway to the yard nodding and giving the thums-up to the two trainees who are in sole charge of the compressor. Well the next few seconds was like what being close to an apocalypse must be like, the blockage never moved the contents of the toilet and however much chutney that was forced back out of the sewer pipe exploded within the toilet cubicle the toilet seat ripped off and smashed up against the ceiling the airline whiped around and took out the strip light and most of the inside of the rest room looked as if someone had pebble-dashed half the ceiling and two complete walls with a mottled polkadot finish. By this time Mr. Half-cut had got back down the corridor and was only about four or so steps from the rest room entrance doorway and was heard to be muttering "what has happened here". There was hell up in the offices with management they were still talking about that event the following Christmas. I didn't know the exact details about which method of unblocking the toilet had been thought up untill after the event although i saw the comings and goings as the apocalypse unfolded. Regards to you all Philip.
    ps. I have just made some changes to the above to get the gist of the event in the right context and would only add that the subsequent inquiry and disciplinary procedures that started in the February of 1979 uncovered more about Mr. Bright-sparks reasoning that the blocked toilet only need a bit of of a jolt to get it unblocked. (please excuse any bad grammar and spelling)

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

End of story.........??

3. Brayburn

Brayburn TS Member

Hello Shot410ga. I uploaded half the thread first because my internet signal is not that strong, if the signal weakened while typing the rest i would loose all the text that had been done so far. Thanks.

4. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

Driving down the street one day, and as I went past a friends house who owned a local store with a tool rental dept, I saw his brother-in-law out in the front yard, looking up at the roof.

Being a bit inquisitive, I went back. It seems they had taken home a sewer cleaning machine, and removed the toilet to get a good job.

Joe knew his sewer was only about 45 ft. long, but had almost 85 ft. of cable in it, so they went to see what was wrong.

Well, there was Joe on the roof, and Bill was on the ground, and the cable had made it's way out the vent, was hanging over the gutter, and was severly wrapped around one of Joe's nice shrubs

Needless to say, some liquid refreshments had been involved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.