1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TOE PADS & Barrel Bra

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by joe90t, Oct 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gentlemen,My Leather Guy is WORKING as fast as he can to ship me MORE Toe Pads & Barrel Bra's. We are running a "little" behind But, hope next week brings us up to date.THANKS to Everyone that has ordered or going to order. These are 10.00 each With or without Brass Stud. Barrel Bra's are 10.00 and have "Magnets" that let it FOLD together to stay on your barrel keep the Paint & Goop from Gun racks getting in and on your RIB !!!!. SHIPPING is 5.00 Thank you All. Joe joe90t

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Do you have a photo of these Joe?

3. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Here are some Pictures. These are ALL Sold But have NEW ones Coming.Shipping is 5.00 Joe joe90t
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Hey Joe...can I get a barrel bra with tassles? ; ))

5. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

CalvinMD, NOW i am in TROUBLE. Just to Please a Customer (you) i went to the local "Strip Joint" to see if i could find you some TASSLES for a Barrel Bra. Well i am so OLD i had forgotten that all these places are NOW TOPLESS. So No Harm-No Foul "Right". WRONG- When i returned home the Wife asked where i had been SO i Told Her--"NOT GOOD". I am going to a Trap shoot this weekend and I am a "Two Eyed Shooter" BUT, Not sure how i will shoot with just "ONE" eye to SEE WITH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well lesson learned. JOE joe90t

6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

You got me rolling Joe...I guess they dont even use barrel pasties any more!..we're getting old buddy!

7. Loumish

Loumish Member

0   0   0

8. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

LOUMISH, THANKS FOR BUMP. CalvinMD,yes WE are getting old.I HAVE BEEN INFORMED TODAY THAT "STRIP JOINT"is no longer "correct"they are Now Called "Anatomy Cash Recepticle Receiver Centers" My Preacher is the one who informed of this--Who Knew!!!!! Joe joe90t

9. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

10. Aulovel5

Aulovel5 TS Member

0   0   0

It holds your barrel up to make it look longer kinda like a bra for women.

11. ms_yuan

ms_yuan Member

0   0   0

Zardozforty: The last picture of the barrel bra is instructive. The two circular areas at 3 and 9 o'clock are actually a magnet and a magnetic disk (steel or another magnet). When you place your gun on the rack, place the bra between the barrel and the rack to protect the bluing on the gun.

In truth, the bra is really protecting the rack from your barrel. You don't want any wear on those "nice racks", you know.

12. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Zardo,

I too was confused on the bra thingy. Heck I thought these guys had guns with boobies. After reading the explanation, I think its a great idea.

(o...o)<br>
    ..)....(<br>
    .(..Y..)<br>

13. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hey Guys, i talked to my Leather Guy and he WILL be shipping me Some Toe Pads & Barrel Bra's by the end of this week. Sorry about the wait but, have NO control over that. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE ORDERS !!!!!!!!!! Joe joe90t

14. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

15. Redbone311

Redbone311 TS Member

0   0   0

OK, I'm learning, and will work with you. Although I never heard of a barrel bra! Had some serious reservations on that one at first.

My question is..... what is that embossed design in the toe pad? Can't quite make it out.

Thanks
    Dave

16. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dave, that is an AMERICAN EAGLE embossed on the Toe Pad. Joe joe90t

17. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Just as soon as my order of Toe pads & Barrel Bra's come in i will ship them out. Sorry for the WAIT !!! Joe joe90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

gun buddy magnetic gun rest

leather gun rest pad

trap shooting toe rest