1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Toddler Shock

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by slipping into darkness, Sep 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

Have notice lately trauma staring to affect me lately from kindergarten abuse and punishment that was apply on me, the most terrifying was being force to seat on a high stool in the corner, with a dunce cap on and made fun of by the other children, it was so bad I had to relive myself once which cause more ridicule and further trauma causing me to now find myself returning to the fetal position only to uncurl for re-leaf and food. I'm thinking of suing the school system for not protecting me at a young and fragile time in my life. any suggestion and help would certainly be helpful. Old and Lost, Please-Please-Help! "slid"

2. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

slid:

FWIW, your suit has more merit than any case John Edwards ever took on.

What YOU need are witnesses. I can't help as I spent much of my grade school years standing in the hall.

sissy

3. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I too (sniff, sniff) have suffered. But, my issues are the result of constant torment at the hands of Bullies. Being subjected to a steady rashioning of wedgies, grundies, noogies and purple-nurples have left me a bitter old man and someone needs to pay!

There has to be a law firm that specializes in these matters...right??

4. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

Tron, I believe the law firm you're looking for is Robb, Cheetum, Steele & Howe, LLP.

5. RFGA2

RFGA2 Member

I think it is probably the fault of the ATA EC. they surely had something to do with it..
    Bob Gibson
    Charlotte,NC

6. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Is that you Dickie?

Hauxfan!

7. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

First you must become the master of the dunce cap ... don't let it determine your value to society. After that it will be relatively simple to extract justice from those that tried to suppress your inner retardedness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.