1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TODD DELP kicks butt at Fulton County

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by pullbangloss, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Just like to extend a big "Atta Boy" to Todd Delp. He broke some incredible scores today at Fulton County gun club. 98 singles, 97 caps, and 99 doubles. I heard he was going to start putting on clinics. I've got my name in already. Anyone else interested in Todd's clinics be sure and give him a call. Good shooting Toddy and we'll see if you can keep it up at the Michigan State Shoot.

Your #1 Fan,
    Matt Ski

2. juststartin'

juststartin' Member

Todd, great shooting!! And when you do start giving clinics, I'll join Matt and get in on one!!! I think Louie is a lost cause, however, due to his taste buds being tarnished all those years with substandard beer...Tom Strabavy

3. dust100

dust100 TS Member

When and where will the clinics be held? How much? Will it be individualized like Harlan Campbells, or a group?

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Todd!

Get some nice-looking nurses to help you work with these guys at your clinics. You want to lose your attendees to another clinician down the road. Oh wait, I forgot we were talking about trap clinics here...

5. pullbangloss

Tom,

I'll be sure and pass the info onto Todd. He's too tight to buy a computer and pay for internet access so word of mouth will be the only way he finds out. LOL

Is your trophy still up in Mason? I'm heading there Friday - Sunday for the Michigan State Shoot. If it's there I'll pick it up (you may want to give me a hollar on my cell phone) and get it to you the following week. You are going to Indiana correct?

Talk to you later, Matt Ski

6. juststartin'

juststartin' Member

Matt, e-mailed MTA Tom, don't know if it's been sent out or not. Just check for me and let me know. I'll be @ Indiana on Sunday 7/8, thru the week. Is John Sauve going or no? We'll have beers and food, so make an appearance. Tell Louie the St. Louis stuff is banned from the hill. And if Todd can afford the DB 81 and a Precision, he can pop for a cheapo desktop!!! Give me a call or e-mail...Tom

7. Gun Run

Gun Run Member

Congats to Todd! Sign me up for a clinic also. I know about the "cool refreshing beverages" after the shotguns are put away! Wayne Downham

8. juststartin'

juststartin' Member

9. pullbangloss

Tom,
    I'd heard a rumor that Uncle Bucky was going to drive the gizmo down to Indiana for Sauve. But you can take that for what it's worth. That is the last info I've heard on Sauve.

As for the trophy I'll check with Tom when I get to Mason.

Wayne,
    We'll be sure and stop by for a cold one after the shoot. Hopefully it's to celebrate somebody popping a score. How did you do at Ohio? Will we see you at the Michigan State Shoot?

Matt Ski

10. juststartin'

juststartin' Member

Matt, haven't heard the Uncle Bucky rumor yet. He's still on the phone wondering where his HUGE SETTLEMENT is...Haven't spoke to Terry either in forever. If you can check on that trophy, I would appreciate it. If they need verification, just call me on the cell. And again, Louie and the tan, foamy stuff he claims is "beer" is forbidden on da hill in a couple of weeks. Tom

11. juststartin'

juststartin' Member

Wayne, are we even on the beers, or does some still owe someone?!?!?! Tom Strabavy

12. Winnie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh Member

I think someone has to owe me at least one somehow... Not quite exactly sure how, but I'll think on it and give you a good excuse at Michigan. See you all there.
    Jax

13. pullbangloss

Tom,

I'll remind Louie he is banned from the hill.

Jax,

We'll have one ready for you at Mason. Bring Kurt and George by and I'm sure we could spare a few extras.

Matt Ski

14. juststartin'

juststartin' Member

Matt, I think I already know the answer to this question, but doesn Louie read these threads? Or does he even own a 'puter? If the answer is "yes" to both, let me know, I have a special thread to start for him...Tom

15. hobart

hobart TS Member

Todd is a great shooter and he has been lights out at Fulton County for the past month, but to the set record straight he was not HOA on Sunday the 24th. Bob Reynolds of Monroeville, director of St. Joe Vally C.C. had 100 straight in singles, 97 in the handicap and 98 in the doubles, which would give Bob HOA by 1 target.

Mike Poyser

16. pullbangloss

Tom,

Louie doesn't have a computer (there's a shocker) and even if he did I don't think he can read. LOL With that said I'd save your "thread" for Indiana. That will give me something to look forward, ha.

Heading up to Mason Friday so I'll look for your trophy. Talk to you later.

Matt Ski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.