1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Todays the day. GET OUT AND VOTE

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Auctioneer, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Todays the day to vote. Just get out and vote. I will be going out shortly to do so myself.

2. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

DITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Where I live they closed down the polling places and made everyone go to absentee ballots years ago.

When the ballot showes up in the mail(3 weeks ahead of time), its filled out and sent usually the next day!

I keep myself informed, so it doesn't take much time to fill it out and send it off.

The easiest thing in life to do is to VOTE and vote early.

Then I get to give the lib callers what for, I've already voted and your not going to change my mind, I voted aganist you and your issues and canidate!

4. Charles.F.Phillips

Charles.F.Phillips TS Member

I voted this morning for McDonnell, Bolling and Cuccinelli. Too bad there were no Libertarian candidates, but those guys are the next best thing. I'm fairly sure that the next governor of Virginia will NOT be a Democrat! :)

R/s,<br />
    Charlie

5. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

I will vote later tonight so that we can stay for the count. My Wife is running for a position on our Town Board and I think she has a good chance. I have voted in EVERY election since 1961. Every American should vote. Tens of thousands of good people died to insure that right. Larry Evans

6. Auctioneer

I went in at 8:30am and was 102 to vote in one of the two lines that were there. I also have not missed an election. I started the Nov of 1977. I hope to never miss one either.

7. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

It looks like Johnny Corzine the communist is getting his ass kicked big time, 53% to 41% even acorn can't help his sorry ass.

8. phirel

phirel TS Member

Charlie- Why didn't you pick up my drivers license and vote for me? It would have saved me a trip and we voted for the same people. I agree that a Libertarian, with a chance of winning, would have been great.

Also, what is this thread doing in the shooting related section?

Pat Ireland

9. Auctioneer

It looks like the Rep did very well here in Va. We kicked out alot of Dem out of office. How did it go in your area?

10. crusha

crusha TS Member

Pat - do you still want to own guns in Virginia?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.